Solutions-driven IT professional with 15+ years of experience in portfolio management, project management, business analysis and technical support. Extensive experience in implementing impact driven PMOs, and managing project & portfolio operations. Proactive leader with proven success in fostering relationships with senior leadership, diverse project teams and stakeholders. Accomplishments include establishing enterprise and technology PMOs, creating scalable processes to support IT business operations, and leading high-performing teams that deliver innovative solutions across global organizations.
♦ Certified SCRUM Master ♦ Certified Product Owner ♦ PMP Certified ♦ Portfolio Management ♦ Program Management ♦ Project Management ♦ PMO Start Up ♦ PMO Operations ♦ Business & Systems Analysis ♦ Process Improvement ♦ Technical Support ♦ Team Leadership ♦ Data Analysis & Reporting ♦ Product Management ♦ Training
♦ Microsoft Project ♦ Jira ♦ Asana ♦ Smartsheet ♦ MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) ♦ SharePoint ♦ Power BI ♦ Power Apps ♦ Power Automate ♦ Microsoft Visio ♦ Microsoft Teams ♦ HTML ♦ SQL
Greenberg Traurig – Miami, FL
Manager, Technology PMO (January 2020 - present)
Lead project management operations for Technology Shared Services. Lead project management team in execution of diverse software implementation and network infrastructure projects. Responsible for the design, development and implementation of project management processes and operations.
- Oversees technology portfolio with focus on tracking project health, team performance, issue resolution, risk assessment, IT delivery schedule and budget
- Establishes and maintains processes and tools for project ideation, project selection, project execution, project delivery, resource capacity planning and reporting
- Conducts formal portfolio review of all IT projects assessing performance, risks to timeline, quality, and customer satisfaction; and escalating issues for resolution.
- Partners with IT senior leadership and other top-level stakeholders to align corporate strategy with technology roadmap, manage priority of initiatives, plan IT budgets and resolve project risks and issues
- Manages complex cross-functional projects from initiation to closure including developing project plans, time and cost estimates, managing resources, issues, risks, implementation and change management
- Develop dashboards and reports to improve the transparency and compliance of portfolio project and team performance management
- Matures technology project management operations by implementing processes for managing portfolio, governance of project selection and execution, metrics and reports to set standard expectations and enable transparency across the technology group
- Leads integration of system, processes and workflows between Technology and Enterprise PMOs to create unified project portfolio management practices across the organization
Greenberg Traurig – Miami, FL
Technology Project Manager (January 2015 – January 2020)
Project Manager within Technology Shared Services division with focus on infrastructure enhancement, process improvement and new system implementation. Lead diverse project teams in implementation of on premise and cloud-based software, information security and network infrastructure solutions.
- Responsible for leading project teams in the delivery of technical solutions within defined scope, schedule and budget; while adhering to defined process and best practices
- Manage complex enterprise projects from initiation to closure including developing project plans, time and cost estimates, managing resources, issues, risks, implementation and change management
- Manage projects teams of up to 60 members and vendors; with impact to approximately 4,000 users
- Collaborate with internal and external resources to analyze issues and develops viable solutions
- Proactively identify potential issues and propose mitigation plans or alternative solutions
- Maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
- Constantly monitor, track and report on progress of the project / portfolio and communicate the status on regular cadence
- Develop dashboards and reports to identify key performance indicators and measure project performance
- Prepare presentations for management and project sponsors to articulate program status, key risks, and mitigations, and technical milestones
- Partner with IT senior leadership and other top-level stakeholders to align corporate strategy with technology roadmap, manage priority of initiatives, plan IT budgets and resolve project risks and issues
- Established and mature technology project management operations by implementing new systems for managing portfolio, implementing new process to govern project selection and execution, establishing metrics and reports to set standard expectations and enable transparency across the technology group
- Extensive knowledge in MS Project, SharePoint, Project Online, MS Visio, MS Office, PowerBI, Waterfall and Agile methodologies
Great Healthworks - Hollywood, FL
IT Project Manager (June 2012- December 2014)
Interim manager to group of project managers, business analysts and quality analysts. Managed enterprise portfolio of technology, retail products and construction projects. Led teams in project execution.
- Manage project management team of 5 project managers, a business analyst and quality assurance analyst
- Develop and mature PMO by introducing standard project management methodology, tools, templates, reporting, and process workflows to improve project selection, scope management, planning, issue tracking, and project and program management
- Introduce MS Project Server with SharePoint to increase project team collaboration, project management presence and impact within the organization
- Manage small to large projects across enterprise for Information Technology, Call Center, Human Resources, Customer Service, Finance, Distribution Center, Internet, Executive and Training divisions
- Liaise with IT and cross-functional business units to ensure client requirements are identified accurately and completely, and appropriate expectations are set
- Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, tracking project status, managing issues and risks, and evaluating progress and quality
- Track project alignment with corporate goals; understands how individual projects contribute to the accomplishment of corporate goals and strategy.
- Develop technical documents including requirements documents, test scripts, project plans, workflow diagrams, etc.
- Prepare project and portfolio level reporting to communicate status, risks, etc. on projects to key stakeholders.
- Analyze project metrics and interdependencies to mitigate portfolio risks and seek out opportunities for improvement
Systems Analyst/Project Manager (March 2010-June 2012)
Performed analysis, evaluation, building, testing, implementing, operating or supporting existing and new IT systems and processes. Manage, lead and contribute to small to large sized IT projects as required